Today we launched our full employment campaign. With the country facing a looming jobs crisis, we believe that urgent action is required now to ensure that we can save as many businesses as possible, and to keep as many people in work as possible.
Our five point plan is designed to help working families and small business owners to stay in work. The government must act and we hope that you will supporting the following:
- Keep the Furlough Scheme through 2021.Security for workers and employers.
- Ban Zero Hours Contracts: Introducing secure and safe employment.
- Increase the Living Wage to £10 per hour. Providing a cash boost to the low paid.
- Increase Tax Free allowance to £14,000. The lower paid keep more of their money.
- Introduce a Jobs Guarantee Scheme: Aiming for full employment.
If you agree with our plan for employment and our plan for prosperity then sign our petition today calling on the government to act immediately to safeguard jobs and people's income.
Together we can help people and businesses through the next few months, but we need a government who will act. Add your name below and let's keep people in work.