Under the Tories the NHS and social care are underfunded and understaffed.
- Over 1.8 million people had to wait longer than the guaranteed 4 hours in A&E last year
- Waiting lists have soared to around 3.9 million in England
- Patients are suffering on trolleys and in ambulance queues
- The Tories have cut £4.6 billion from social care budgets
- Members of the Tory Government promised an extra £350 million a week for the NHS during the EU referendum. A pledge they have now scrapped
Join the fightback, sign up NOW